Recognition awards for clients of Oikocredit Philippines’ partners launched
On its 25th anniversary, Oikocredit Philippines will give special recognition to microfinance clients and grassroots stakeholders for outstanding performance in facilitating their own social and economic transformation as well as that of their peers. The award ceremony will be held on 23 October.
Winners shall be selected for the following categories:
- Outstanding performance as micro-social entrepreneur in creating value for the community: recognition of roles/ functions performed by the MFI client as active change agent in the community by concretely and significantly contributing to improve the quality of life of their clients;
- Outstanding role in creating value for community/sector/society by investing as an entrepreneur: recognition of roles/functions performed by the grassroots stakeholder as an active agent of transformation in the community by concretely and significantly contributing to improve the quality of life of their community or sector by investing as an entrepreneur;
- Outstanding leadership of the microfinance client in advancing client rights: recognition of exemplary leadership in promoting and advancing his/her rights as a MF client as well as that of other clients;
- Exceptional accomplishment in financial wellness through persistent efforts in financial literacy: recognition for an MFI and non-MF client in transforming the management of personal and family finances as a result of the financial literacy program of the lending partner.
Interested in meeting the winners? Read the feature stories.
Queries about the awards may be emailed to the country manager at email@example.com.
- 10/14/2014 15:31 - Oikocredit Philippines: 25 Years of Building Oikos, Changing Lives
- 10/14/2014 15:27 - Oikocredit Philippines to hold 4th Partners’ Conference
- 10/14/2014 15:17 - Recognition awards for clients of Oikocredit Philippines’ partners launched
- 10/14/2014 15:15 - Risk Management in Agriculture for MFIs
- 10/14/2014 08:50 - Disaster Risk Reduction & Management pilot project: How do partners continue their business after a disaster?